Who has the toughest lives? Homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals or asexuals?

Who faces the most discrimination, harrasment, getting cut of by family or friends and gets the least accepted? Who has the toughest to easiest lives in order? 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

How about pedosexuals? Who are murdered, threatened, jailed, despite the only crime of being something they can't control? Talk about them for once and express empathy why don't you hypocrite? 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Transformers........ 

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

probably transgender people - if they are not able to fit in to society.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Probably trans people. They cant really hide it until they completely transition but everyone they know will still know. You can choose to hide it from certain people. 

As an asexual, I haven't had any issues but I have only told 3 people. I am lucky enough to be able to only tell people if I want to. My experience is not everyones experience though. I have heard some horror stories that some asexuals have had to deal with/go through but I think in general we have it the best. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Definitely the trans. All the other groups can pretty much blend in with society as a whole. But trans stand out and take the most abuse. Trans are some of the mentally strongest and bravest people you will ever meet. Getting to know them is a great learning experience. 

Source(s): Gay man
  • 8 months ago

I am constantly being attacked and bullied for being a good and decent heterosexual girl, so I would say heterosexuals has the toughest life!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

1)Obviously transsexuals, then

2)Homosexuals, then

3) Bisexuals

I don't know anyone who is asexual.......

• Emma
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The one who has it the worst, is the ONE who is being discriminated on IN THAT MOMENT and then who has to pick up the pieces of that discrimination, no matter the form that discrimination took.

• 8 months ago

It is not a contest. There is no prize for being "most."

Lv 7
    8 months ago

Probably cross-dressers / transsexuals -- especially men who suck at dressing up with women's clothing.  They get a lot of weird reactions in public.

But if they pull it off well, and are passable, it's not so bad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.