Who has the toughest lives? Homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals or asexuals?

Who faces the most discrimination, harrasment, getting cut of by family or friends and gets the least accepted? Who has the toughest to easiest lives in order? 

How about pedosexuals? Who are murdered, threatened, jailed, despite the only crime of being something they can't control? Talk about them for once and express empathy why don't you hypocrite? 

Transformers........ 

• reme_1

probably transgender people - if they are not able to fit in to society.

Probably trans people. They cant really hide it until they completely transition but everyone they know will still know. You can choose to hide it from certain people. 

As an asexual, I haven't had any issues but I have only told 3 people. I am lucky enough to be able to only tell people if I want to. My experience is not everyones experience though. I have heard some horror stories that some asexuals have had to deal with/go through but I think in general we have it the best. 

Definitely the trans. All the other groups can pretty much blend in with society as a whole. But trans stand out and take the most abuse. Trans are some of the mentally strongest and bravest people you will ever meet. Getting to know them is a great learning experience. 

Source(s): Gay man

I am constantly being attacked and bullied for being a good and decent heterosexual girl, so I would say heterosexuals has the toughest life!

1)Obviously transsexuals, then

2)Homosexuals, then

3) Bisexuals

I don't know anyone who is asexual.......

• Emma

The one who has it the worst, is the ONE who is being discriminated on IN THAT MOMENT and then who has to pick up the pieces of that discrimination, no matter the form that discrimination took.

It is not a contest. There is no prize for being "most."

• .

Probably cross-dressers / transsexuals -- especially men who suck at dressing up with women's clothing.  They get a lot of weird reactions in public.

But if they pull it off well, and are passable, it's not so bad.