Mark asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 months ago

has the queen ever gone to the kitchen for a late snack after the staff has retired for the day?

a couple of beers...........

Peter Gore Seer,

Well In Reality After Lights Out The Palace Comes To Life, Its That Right Old Game Of Tiptoeing, Swapping Rooms, Playing Naughty Night Games, So Meals Will Be Ready. I Think.

• Clo

How are we supposed to know? This isn't public information. None of the Queen's biographers has mentioned this.

There always is some staff on duty to take calls, requests. There even may be a snack pantry for the Queen to visit that is closer to her living quarters than the kitchen....but I think she just calls staff if she feels hungry.

She'd have to be an alien if she hasn't.

• PAMELA

No, she does not snack and if she did she would make sure that the staff got her something before they went off duty.

Not since kitchen staff laid out bear traps around the door to the kitchen.

She would get one of her lackeys to get it.

Who knows, though I doubt it at her age but probably has done on the odd occasion in the past.

I dunno, i don't have access to the palace.

How the hell would anyone know the answer to that troll.