Help me name my business! ?

Hi! I am a hairstylist and crafter, I need to come up with a business name I can use for both so I’m not looking for anything specifically hair or craft related. I’m all over the place but I’ll give you some random info about me. 

I have red hair and freckles

I like witchy things 

I like silly things but not for a business name

I really like random worded businesses but I can’t come up with a pretty sounding non real word

I like things bright and happy 

Everyone seems to have cool names but I’m struggling. Please help! 

I’m a lady and do mostly women’s hair. 

I already have a full book of clients without a name so I’m not worried about confusing anyone. Many businesses have names that either mean nothing or have nothing to do with the actual business. 

• Try Lifelong Cafe 

Try this name - Women’s Hair Care

It’s solely up to you 

If your name is Rosie, call it Rosies.

Name whatever business you want. It doesn’t matter.

• denise

Spellbound.

Pen'un'tangle.

DreamCatcher/Maker.

Magic Wand-er.

Forget the silliness and the witchy. A business should be strictly "business". Hair By X (your first name). X (your state) Hair Styling.

• Pyrus

Well, I did come a with a weird name, but I hope it fits: Chique and Potions. Although in English it's written "Chic", I prefer Chique. (Otherwise guys will read it as "chick". I mean, I'm a guy, and I won't read it like that, but you got the idea :P). 

Another name: Crone's curls. (Crone referring to the witchy part, and the curls referring to the hair). You could also go for Hag's Postiche (or Hag's Thatch). So, you have a few choices (well, from the ones I gave anyway :P). 

I hope this helps. Feel free to comment ^_^

Red Hair Guy's Salon (RHGS)

Come Hairy, Go Gentleman

BHUP Salon (Beard, Hair, Underarms, Pubic Salon) :D

Hair Treaty

Monthly Hair Salon

You don't.

You have two very different businesses.  Some of your hair-stylists clients may become crafter clients and vice versa....

= but you don't want to turn the rest of the customers off because they don't see this business as a fit for them.