I am wondering if I may buy my daughter a gingerbread house with my EBT card? Please no derogatory comments, this is hard enough.?

I don't understand why you posted this in the travel section. I also haven't heard of an EBT card, next time you post, please try to spell things out in full, at least? Why would buying a gingerbread house be "hard"? Perhaps you could write us again, posting your question in Food and Drink, and explain why you think this would be hard for you to do. Thank you.

This has nothing to do with Swiss travel.

It is unlikely that a gingerbread kit is eligible for EBT.

In all probability somewhere there is someone that can do that it is finding a place that does that you have to concentrate looking to find.

I would recommend purchasing the ingredients necessary to make gingerbread, and spend time with your daughter making the gingerbread and building the house.

It will be much cheaper that way too.

If your going to eat it after then why not?