Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

What Vitamins Help anxiety? ?

and Which Vitamin deficiency’s make anxiety worse??

I doubt your anxiety will have anything to do with a vitamin deficiency.

B Complex, D3, Magnesium 

Take magnesium 

• Layne

Always ask your doctor before taking any Vitamins.

Try some form of kefir, such as kefir milk

try vitamin d along with vitamin k

A good probiotic would help because most of the serotonin in the body is actually produced in the gut. So if you have a healthy “gut biome”, you will have less anxiety. The gut is almost like a secondary  brain they say. A lot of anxiety emanates from that area. Which is why you are feel anxiety or ‘butterflies in the stomach’ in that part of your body. There’s a lot going on there. Also, besides all the good recommendations other people mention, inositol is pretty good for anxiety. Particularly for women but also for men although it does tend to lower testosterone somewhat. How much I’m not sure. I’ve taken it in the past And I’m not sure if I felt that particular effect. But I do know that it helped with the anxiety. Inositol Is considered by many to be part of the B vitamin complex but it is actually considered to be a pro-vitamin. Whatever that means. But you can buy it separately from regular B vitamin complex in loose powder or powder in capsules. It’s really not that expensive either. You can mix it with water and has kind of a sweet-ish  flavor to it so it’s not bad. 5-HTP is also a effective for anxiety for many people. It’s a tryptophan precursor. I have used that one also. And ashwagandha as somebody mentioned, is very good but I have somewhat low blood pressure and it tends to lower your blood pressure a little bit. For most people that wouldn’t be an issue though. I’ve also used that in the past and it was very effective. The other thing I’ve used to St. John’s Wort which can be used for both anxiety and depression. It’s not too bad either. That one can raise your blood pressure a little bit and also make you photosensitive. I’m kind of on the fence about it. I’ve used it sometimes extensively in the past, but there’s some controversy about it I guess. In Germany it outsells regular prescription anti-depressant prescription drugs though. There are other things as well. Like Bach Rescue Remedy, etc. . If you Google ‘anxiolytic supplements’ you’ll find a lot of stuff. Mercola.com is good too

• Tulip

None whatsoever if it were that simple docs would prescribe it.

Go to youtube and search for DR BERG ANXIETY.  Watch his videos.  He has all the answers you are seeking.

• al

Make sure you get ample amounts of vitamin D, especially in the winter time because of decrease sunlight. The herb Ginseng may also help with your well being!