Miles asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

how the hell do you level up on Yahoo Answers?

I see people who are level 5 or 7...HOW? do i need a lot of points?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer
  • Dr.Zin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You could copy/paste a sentence that is automatically shadow banned like adding a percentage sign or dollar sign. Then with the copy/pasted 'answer' as many as your allowed each day and you'll zoom up because what can't be seen can't be reported

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

By answering as many questions as possible. I am level 7 myself but have been on here for years. It took me a while. When I first started we could answer as many questions as we wanted to though and unresolved questions that did not pick an answer could be voted on by they community after a certain amount of time. There is no more voting and now limited answers to questions.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Keep answering questions + 2 points.

Don't give silly answers like 'jjkkhhgggss' to gain points as they will be reported and you'll LOSE 10 points.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you need to get 250 points to get there ask less questions and answer more answer up to the limit and make your answers as good as possible if your answer is picked as the best you will get 10 additional points on top of the 2 that you get for answering the question so thats 12 points possible

You can Learn more about how Points and Levels work here

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

Lv 7
    2 months ago

You the hell ANSWER questions instead of asking them. You provide QUALITY answers to that the user who asked the question might select yours as Best. THOSE activities gain you points, which help you to level up.

Asking questions and having posts removed due to being reported by enough users to take them down, costs you points and thus causes leveling up to become more challenging.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Answer questions and do not ask any. Learn about Points & Levels: https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

• 2 months ago

Here's how you level up on Yahoo Answers:

1. Answer questions for 2 points each (that's without cheating)

2. Receive 10 points for Favorite Answer (formerly Best Answer), as chosen by the asker

3. Get 1 point for each Thumbs Up (up to a maximum of 50 points)

4. 3 points will be awarded for choosing the best answer to your question

5. Logging into your Answers account for 1 point per day

• 2 months ago

Yes - points = level up.

Answer questions for 2 points each - and if you do a good enough job you might get awarded 'best answer' (10 points I think)

• 2 months ago

You just keep answering questions 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.