HOW DO YOU PARENT A 43 YEAR OLD SON?

I had my son AT 16. naive,I raised him  all  wrong . 13 years later I had 2 daughters 2 years apart. I was  involved in drugs, went to rehab learned about parenting, applied it to my girls.They are women now and doing well. . he thrives to  hurt me . For 10 years he hasn't spoken to them. I've done all i can for my son,  He LIVES ENTIRELY IN THE PAST. Its his whole world  WHAT CAN I DO TO SALVAGE OUR AND HIS SIBLINGS RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE IT WORK. 

• 1 year ago

Unfortunately, you may have been busy with two new babies while he was a teen and needed you to be there for him. He may not be willing to forgive you for the mistakes you made in the past. If that's the case, then you'll just have to accept it. 

• 1 year ago

Ask my ex boyfriend's mother - she parented him until he was 59. Then she died. No idea who he's depending on now.

It was a pathetic situation

• 1 year ago

Sounds like it's too toxic on both sides to have a relationship.

• edward
    1 year ago

He should be a parent already. He should be parenting himself

• Jill
    1 year ago

You shouldn't even be trying to parent a 43 year old.  

• Dv8s
    1 year ago

You don't, he's suppose to take care of you.

• Petter
    1 year ago

Not at all, unless he asks for your help?

• David
    1 year ago

In the same way as you have done in the past 43 years.