Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 8 months ago

What is your favourite television characters out of these?

Maurice Moss (It Crowd), Micheletto Corella (Borgias), Michonne (TWD), Monkey (Monkey Magic), Mr Garrison (South Park), Maddy (Twin Peaks), Madeline MacKenzie (Big Little Lies), Maeve Millay (westworld), Maggie Greene (TWD), Maisie Williams (GOT), Man in black (Westworld), Manny Bianco (Black Books), Marcia Brady (The Brady Bunch), Marcus Bentley (Dead Set), Margaret Lanterman “the log lady” (Twin Peaks), Margaret Tudor (The Tudors), Marge Simpson (The Simpsons), Margery Tyrell (GOT), Mark (Kath and Kim), Mark Moran (Underbelly), Marky (Dead Set), Marshall Turtle (Ab Fab), Martin Price (The Simpsons), Princess Mary (The Tudors), Mary Boleyn (The Tudors), Mary Boleyn (Wolf Hall), Max Tyler (Daria), Maxine Conway (Wentworth), Meg Griffin (Family Guy), Meghan Chambler (TWD), Melisandre (GOT), Mendoza (Mysteries cities of gold), Meredith Palmer (The Office), Merle Dixon (TWD), Michael “Mack” MacKenzie (Daria), Michael tall goth (South Park), Michael Scott (The Office), Michelle and Ferret (Full Frontal), Mika Samuels (TWD), Mike Nelson (Twin Peaks), Millhouse van Houten (Simpsons), Milton Mamet (TWD), Miranda Hobbs (SATC), Miss Piggy (Muppets), Moe Szyslak (The Simpsons), Morales (TWD), Morgan Jones (TWD), Mother (Ab Fab), Mr Burns (Simpsons), Mr Squiggle, Magda (Ab Fab), Muddy (Twin Peaks)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jess C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Out of those, there's a few.

Maurice Moss (IT Crowd), Manny Blanco (Black Books), Maisie Williams (GOT), Michael Scott (The Office), Milhouse (The Simpsons, and Mr. Squiggle!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I still love Arya from GOT. Moss from the IT Crowd, damn. A close second. But,  my fave all time character is still Buffy. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Miranda Hobbs is my favorite character

• Liz
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Henry VIII, The Tudors. The man had serious emotional problems. LOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Marge Simpson ( The Simpsons).

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

marshall turtle and his American wife from ABFAB were so funny.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.