Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 8 months ago

Has anyone ever scored lower than par on any holes in golf?

I once hit my shot up towards the green and then I had 2 more shorts and it went in the hole for a par!!! Has anyone every done BETTER than par? Like it seems possible that the ball could even go in the hole on the third shot.

yes I have done this a few times and it was a chip in.  It was a 2-on on a par 4 hole.  And I chipped in from the side of the green from 10 feet away.  It was a birdie for me.

Tiger did it at the masters 1997.   

No, absolutely not...and I am talking from personal experience. Scoring below par is impossible.

I was playing in a 4 man scramble once. The team behind us had a hole-in-one on a par 3 hole. Then they had another hole-in-one on the next par 3!  Surprisingly, our team still won the scramble with a 14 under total score. 

• Bob

Yes, many golfers have done it.

Yes, I've been below par before.

I saw someone hit a hole-in-one at a par 3 course.