Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 8 months ago

What kind of a Stereo do you have and why?

Kenwood deck, 1,000W (RMS) pioneer amp, 2x12 MTX Terminators in a cabinet with mids and highs (with passive crossovers) in the back seat.

Stock stereo in my 3 cars. The oldest car has a cassette player. A Cassette adapter affords input from other sources. The newer cars have CD players and AUX input. All three are loud enough and reproduce enough bass from the programs I listen to. Mostly I drive to get somewhere. Once or twice a year I drive across country and use a variety of entertainment media.Sometimes I like to have conversations during a commute, or need to hear directions from my co pilot or GPS. It isn't important to me what others think about my entertainment and I don't feel any need to impress them with it.

About a 10-12 year old ALPINE HEAD UNIT with a luggage compartment 6 disc CD changer. 

Hey it came with the car and even works sometimes.

Factory fitted Mercedes stereo.