Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

If you want a better and safer life, vote Corbyn. Do you agree or not?

We need to halt the seeming terminal decline in public services and national infrastructure.  We deserve adequately funded policing, health services and social housing.    Successive administrations have failed to address systemic failing in public services and abdicated responsibility.  

We are fast heading to US and third world levels of income disparity and lack of safety net.  Our prison and policing model is already there.  Using police and prisons to pick up the slack from mental health and social service failings doesn't work and costs more in the long run.  

I don't have chance to vote Corbyn but I support him.

No, I do not agree, but then again, I am not a raving nutter.

i blame the media, particularly long established widespread who have tried hard to get everything online so that every joe public can be classified and categorised worldwide to ostensibly aid obliteration of print with the excuse it wastes paper = the same old two parties in uk can continue their outdated monopoly of uk system so that it will remain easier to predict in its method of opposing whatever, simply because it's the thing to do. we were making progress with coalitions and i look forward to another hung parliament. nationalisation and gov't admin has always been slower and less efficient than private enterprise encouraged by competition. Corbyn will not make anything safer.

No I fundamentally disagree with your false and horrendous claim, firstly Mr. Corbyn has shown his soft side to Terrorism, saying and i quote ""I think it depends on the circumstances and depends on the sentence and crucially depends on what they've done in prison" (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/01/terror... Mr. Corbyn has got links with Terrorists groups, including Hamas and the IRA. 

Totally disagree he will bankrupt the country.

Yes I do. If you vote Tory you are a gullible fool.

If you like the NHS vote Corbyn: 

*Raab, Patel, Truss wrote book calling for privatisation of NHS

*Hancock given £32k from thinktank calling for privatisation of NHS

*Johnson made speech calling for privatisation of NHS

*2/3 of NHS contracts given to private companies since 2015

Yes, I completely agree.

Honestly .. I think it might actually be time to vote LIBERAL