Someone is trying to sign in to my account from and I get three to four emails with verification codes every day.How can I stop this?

Favorite Answer

If true, then they are failing, so no worries. Maybe someone has set your address as their recovery address, by mistake. Verification messages are  only sent to a DIFFERENT, registered account.  Mark as spam.

Those are attempts of people attempting to get into your Yahoo Mail account. Be sure your password is very strong and not easily guessable. Also, you can take advantage of using their Account Key or two-factor authentication. These security tools will ensure you're the real owner of the account when signing in and to keep unauthorized parties from accessing it. Only your mobile phone will be the key to keeping your account fully secured.

• Sharon

This is how to recognize and secure a hacked account: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3516.html

• Rick

Make Your password more complicated ........................