I want to extend my computer over 4 different screens but don't have enough HDMI ports?

I currently have a two monitor setup and want to add on a third monitor and eventually a TV above everything to display info to guests/clients across the room or farther away. The problem i am running into is that my main computer only has one HDMI output on the back and I have my second monitor connected through that. There are multiple USB 3.0 ports on the back and that's it. First and foremost I want to connect my third monitor. Please help. Thank you

I have an All-in-One computer.

• DW

Your computer might not support that many monitors. Or it might need additional hardware to do it.

If the manufacturer sells a docking station or port replicator for that model, check out whether those support additional monitors.

If the display adapter (video card) is replaceable, add one with more capability.

you need a different gpu. USB ports aren't for this

Buy an HDMI splitter.

So buy a video card that supports three, duh