Can you connect wires from a Peak PKC0RB backup camera to Kenwood DDX376BT car CD player?

I'm a handicapped driver and had the Peak put in by this one company...then I purchased a Kenwood DDX376BT player and it has a bigger screen so I wanna route the camera that was put in previously. Is it possible? Thanks in advance!

• KaeZoo

The PKC0RB is a wireless system and the receiver is built into the monitor. That means there isn't any cable carrying the video signal that can be re-routed. If it were a wired system it could probably be done, but it's not possible with this system. 

• JetDoc

It's ILLEGAL to have the screen from a CD player in a position where it can be seen from the driver's seat while the car is in motion.

In my crystal ball I see you going back to the professional installers and leaving happy, though with a thinner wallet.