Anonymous

Why do Mexicans have ugly last names?

Garcia, Hernandez and Sanchez are ugly last names.

I find Spanish to be a very irritating language to listen to.

• reme_1

WHy are you so prejudiced against peoples' names? That is just plain silly.

• Lita

Only you know why you find their last names ugly. Not everyone shares your opinion nor is it a fact.

You know, Spanish originated from Europe... that's all I'm going to say if you are who I think you are.

• I care

Isn't in the eyes of ALL beholders that is for sure to begin to think this way.

All races have different last names that goes way back to their families history.

Because they have Spanish names instead of Native names.  Spanish names tend not to be as cool or beautiful as the original native names from Mexico...

They're not really ugly. That's just your opinion.

Their name is not ugly it’s just unfamiliar with you so it might seem different then what you usually here

Oh, you think Schultz, Oppenheimer, Dirkowitz and the like are pretty last names?

Their meanings are rooted in the Iberian languages. If the names sound ugly to you, you either don't like the languages or just have a negative view of the people and associate it with the names.