How can I sneak into a closer section at the concert? Or maybe even the pit?

Ok so I bought tickets to a Post Malone Runaway Tour concert for me and my friend. Because of the high prices we didn’t get great seating so I was hoping there could be a way to sneak into the pit or the floor seats. I’ve seen a lot of people suggest getting a wristband/ticket from a friend who has access or seats there but I don’t know anyone else who is going. Maybe I could try the fake wristband trick, but how would I know the color, if it’s paper or plastic, has something to scan, or even has a logo? If anyone has been to one of his concerts recently and knows what wristbands they used or how to sneak to better seats that would be a great help. I don’t want to get kicked out but I just want a to be closer and have a better view.

i would just ask permission to go sit somewhere else

• lisa2 months agoReport

I doubt that’d work because you have to buy your ticket

I'm NOT going to tell you(wink)how to Google that. And I'm NOT going to tell you(wink)to go to Reddit and see the PM wristbands.