Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 8 months ago

Would it be possible for humans to land on the sun if they went at night?

75 Answers

Relevance
  • The Me
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Why yes it is.  You would have to land near one of the poles so the gravity is weakest.  Since, like the earth, there is no gravity at the poles, then you can find an area near the poles with earth like gravity.  Since it is so hot on the day side of the sun, the dark side maintains a balmy 72 degrees all year.  Once you arrive, you can plant seeds and trees to terraform a earth like environment to live in.  The trees would eventually create all the oxygen you need.  You would need to take plenty of animal stock to start raising animals for food.    

• 8 months ago

the gravity is to strong and even if you had earth to shadow out the sun it would still be too much gravity I think

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why is this even a question 

• 8 months ago

Why does this question keep getting asked? It's really irritating. No, because it's too hot for any solid matter to exist on it except for a couple of obscure binary inorganic heavy metal compounds which could survive briefly in sunspots. None of those substances can be found in the human body.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

As long as they only stay when the sun is switched off or it will get quite uncomfortably warm.

• 8 months ago

trollololololololol

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes if we had suits that could support the temps. Tbh I think we would be able to live on any planet in 30k years..Don't believe me take a look at them space igloos they let you live on some planets that would never have been imagine 

• 8 months ago

Yes, of course it would be possible.   The truth is that people are too scared to volunteer.   If you have enough training you could volunteer.   You could bring home a bit of rock from the sun to tell your grandchildren about.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Don't be silly.

• 8 months ago

I've answered this question before.  Landing is possible, but sun landing fees are notoriously expensive.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.