Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 10 months ago

Is 6ft4 at 13 years old normal?

I'm 13 years old literally just turned 13 in September and I'm 6ft4 and 11 stone would you say this is normal ?

No, but happens, I was 6' 2" at 15

If it’s weird or not normal who cares. Ur opinion should matter not others, plus this could be an advantage to playing basketball

You are above average but your size is not unprecedented or a medical issue.

I would have been delighted to be in your shoes at 13.

No, it's very unusual.

Its based on genetics kid, so no...

You're more normal than I am.  I'm 64 years old and 13 feet tall.

• Clive

What does this have to do with astronomy and space?

I'd guess it's above average, but not outside of 'normal'... 

It can be if you have tall parents. Donald Trump's son Barron, is 13 and about your height. You are thin because you are very young, you will fill out more as you get older. If you don't have a tall parent, your height could be from other relatives or ancestors. If tall people don't run in the family, you may have a problem with your pituitary gland, but that is not common. 

Obviously you can look at the height of your friends yourself and figure out it's not completely normal.  Also that is extremely skinny for 6'4".  That said it is common to reach your full height by age 14 and not grow anymore, so perhaps that is your situation.