My daughter was followed around by a group of men are walmart, what do i do now?

Im a single mother and my 11 year old daughter wanted to go shopping so i dropped her off at walmart and told her to wait outside when she’s done and call me and i would pick her up and later when i picked her up she said that 3 men were following her around the store and taking pictures of her and even tried to corner her but stopped and left when she went near security, i’m shocked and don’t know what to do, she wants to go again tomorrow but i’m scared that something could happen

This is a serious question 

Favorite Answer

maybe you should go with her

• bluebellbkk

Still getting BA from Colly ...

if you were SERIOUS about this you would NOT ask this here..........troll FAIL

Why you would even consider allowing your 11 year old daughter to run around a store alone and unattended is beyond me. Which is why I think this question has "I am a troll who has too much time on my hands" typed all over it!

Alert the police and put a tracker in her phone . Keep get her a panic button and tell her the dangers and to run when trouble comes 

Never, ever do that again,  she is lucky and you better be more mindful.

• sophia

If you are serious and you don't know what to do...yikes...in this day and age your daughter is too young to be alone...if men are following her in a store then go in with her and check the hell out of anyone trying to corner her!

you need to keep lines of communication open with your daughter and its a good thing she went toward security...

You should go to the police and tell them. They will get into contact with Wall mart and get security video checked out. These 3 men could be pedofiles and need to be kept an eye on. You also really should stay with your 11 year old. She’s still very young and needs your protection.

Your fault and your responsibility, you allowed your 11 year old to wander alone through a store known to be full of weirdos.

Have you never seen the “people of walmart”?

But you’re probably just trolling anyway...

• sirjester099

it's HER fault for allowing her young child to wander around aimlessly in a store unattended and alone! In most states a child has to be at least 12 to 13 years to stay home alone without a sitter should the parents leave for a specified amount of time

• Eva

In today's world it's not safe to allow an 11 year old girl to go shopping alone (or anywhere else for that matter). At least she was smart enough to go to security.

In today's climate I think it was a poor decision on your part to allow an eleven-year-old to shop on her own. I would call the local police. Walmarts have security cameras and can probably see what the three men look like.

• drip

You are an  idiot for letting your 11 year old daughter go shopping in Wal Mart by herself.  Then telling her to wait outside the store until you picked her up!?   This is on you.

What do you do? You don’t allow her to shop by herself.  Unless you or another trusted adult can be with her, she doesn’t go

• Nobs1 month agoReport

Lots of comments suggest look for video surveillance -

so the mom tested her daughter in a store that's UNDER VIDEO SURVEILLANCE!

She had good instincts.

Her girl passed with flying colors... She's going to be tested - luckily it happened young & she demonstrated good instincts... good kid.