Teacher beat my daughter, next steps?

We live in Virginia and my 16 year old daughter came home from school today to tell me her history teacher beat her for talking in class, she had bruises everywhere and I’ve heard from other people about the abuse but never believed it until now. What can I do to handle this?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

talk to the police about it

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

But Pearl, you said you were embarrassed when Colly/Phoebe always gave you Best Answer. What has changed your mind?

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What a weird fantasy. 

• 2 months ago

the only way to deal with bullies is to get bigger bullies to picky on them

• 2 months ago

TROLL.

People, please look carefully at the name 'Melora K'.You will encounter other posts by her describing assaults by teachers, all totally unbelievable. Earlier posts by her under her two previous names, Colly Rodrez and Phoebe Patterson, gave almost daily reports of her being beaten or slapped by screaming teachers, the teacher then going on to set the classroom furniture on fire.

Please don't assume a single syllable of any of her nonsensical trolling posts is true.

She is a TROLL.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Doubtful. but of course you call 911 and go get the teacher arrested for assault if it actually happened.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Of course it didn't happen.

• 2 months ago

1) Take pictures of the injuries

2) Have her write a detailed account of what happened

3) Have her looked at by a doctor, and get a physical copy of all the paperwork and medical reports

4) Contact the police.  Get a physical copy of their report(s)

5) Contact the school and take the pictures and medical report with you

6) Be prepared to hear a completely different version of what happened once you get to the school.

Unless the teacher somehow got your daughter into a place in the school where no one could see what was happening, it is unlikely that the teacher was able to beat your daughter to where she would have multiple visible bruises without lots of students seeing it and being willing to report it.

7) Be prepared to find out what really happened.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Your answer is sane and sensible, but totally wasted, as Melora is a well known troll.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Call the police and tell the school what happened. It sounds farfetched tbh.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Of course it's far-fetched. Melora is a well known troll.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Highly unlikely that her teacher beat her that badly. More likely a student or group of students.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Nobody beat anybody. Melora K is a regular troll.

• 2 months ago

The chances of that happening are very slim. It's much more likely that another girl (or girls), beat up your daughter. After all, if it had happened at school at the hands of a teacher, you would definitely have been contacted.

• 2 months ago

You take pictures.

You take those pictures to the police crimes unit and report it.

If nothing is done after 7 days..then you go to the news media

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.