Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

What is your favorite thing about pitbulls?

I love their derpy  personality and droopy puppy cheeks❤🐶

How about you?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I absolutely love them! Pitties somehow have some of the biggest, roundest, most expressive eyes around without having them protrude like a Shih Tzus or other small dogs like that. I hate that they get a bad rep because of idiots like Michael Vic (don’t even care if I spelled his name right) who choose/chose this breed to fight for them because of their bulk. *A dog is not born wanting to rip the face off of anything and everything that crosses its path! It has to be TAUGHT to be that way!* A freaking pomeranian, pug, or teacup/toy chihuahua could be trained to be the same way and nobody looks at *them* sideways

• 1 month ago

The same as any other dog apart from when they kill some little kid

• ...Show all comments
    • Caley1 month agoReport

You must have never had the honor to be around a pitbull. It’s unfortunate. They’re the best dog ever! They’re sweet, loyal, protective of their families. I love their personalities!  

• 2 months ago

The sloppy puppy kisses and how happy they are

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Nothing. Dogs are vermin 

• ...Show all comments
    • Anna
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Exactly ctc453. I agree with you, and pit bulls are the WORST breed of dog there is. Aggressive violent things they are.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I,m indifferent.(Kiss the head,that is bold but!!?)

• 2 months ago

I love almost everything about them. Except for the fact that they are SO misunderstood, and used for the wrong purposes by so many people.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I like that a pitbull killed me basset hound puppy.

• 2 months ago

In all truth Nothing....I have no experience of pit bulls since they are forbidden to own in the country i live in:::: So until i have a bad experience i will not condemn them or praise them either

Attachment image
    Source(s): Just an ole Shepherd and his Dogs
  • Bee V2
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I love their big blocky heads.

• 2 months ago

I believe they're ill-bred mutts that kill children.

• ...Show all comments
    • Anonymous2 months agoReport

There is nothing wrong with pit bulls it is the way they are raised and the humans that train them for ill that is hideous
      And if you know what a bad reputation they have I suggest you keep your children away from them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.