How can i make my mom stop drinking soda? ?

Let her die doing what she likes to do. Do not change other people. Only focus on yourself.

Recent research on soda is that it cause cancer

Do you pay for it?

You can't  make her stop, but you can ask and explain why you want her to stop.

I understand how you feel and I'm sorry people aren't trying to help. This is your mother and you care about her health and you want what's best for her. 

I was addicted to drinking soda. I drank like 6-8 cans a day everyday. I was so addicted that I wasn't able to stop myself at all, even when I wanted to. I wanted to seek something healthier. I tried carbonated water and it helped a lot. You should have her drink carbonated water and it might help her. Talk to her and let her agree with you on this.

you cannot.

No adult should have another person trying to dictate what they eat or drink.

You can encourage her to cut back but its really none of your buisness.

Why not just mind your own business? There are LOTS worse things she could be doing!

• Wilson

Host a "soda intervention" where friends and family confront her as a group, but in a constructive way. 

Pass around the "talking pillow" (the one holding the pillow gets to talk), and maybe bring some articles and documents which support what each person says. 

It's bound to work. 

It is junk food and she should stop you from drinking it not the other way around. Collect health article on the harm that sodas do and read them out to her until she gets it.  

you must KILL your mother, it is the only way