Kyo asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Healing Magic hurts me?

Im a AIR 🌬 User and I use Healing Magic and it works. But evertime I use it I become ill. I did Healing today I thought to myself "Something always happens to me when I use it". But I decided to do it anyway a few hours later my foot Became red & purple. Once I took off my Sock......I knew it 😞.  I know your probably saying "Heal yourself" But it wont work it's used for help people Not for myself. that's called being Greedy. Any other Magic users tell me the Reason? 

Favorite Answer

"I use Healing Magic and it works. But every time I use it I become ill."

So your healing magic works but you get sick.  Hmmmm......

I do think I know what the problem is.  Sorcerers (my preferred term) like you use emotional energy to manifest your intent.  It can be exhausting.  Energy healers have learned how to channel universal energy through them to bring about healing, rather than using their own force of will.  This is a much better approach because it can actually energize you rather than drain you.

• Gary K

Magic is something magicians do.  If your foot randomly became red and purple I'd suggest you see a doctor.  A proper one. 

• Marc

Check yourself into a a mental healthcare facility

You are dabbling in witchcraft and doing so never has a happy outcome. Witchcraft is from Satan so this will only become worse as time goes on. Get out of it whilst you can.