Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 9 months ago

Have you ever won, money or the lottery?

• JetDoc

Playing "The Lottery" is just like any other form of gambling. Never play more than you can afford to lose, because 999 times out of 1000, you're going to lose!

Never play more than you can afford to lose, because 999 times out of 1000, you're going to lose!

• Yes I won a truckfull of money from a quickpic bought on the road. I won't play in California because they reveal winners names and city to the public, that's like painting a bullseye on my front door. Roulette is the best bet in the house.

• Bob

Yes I have won money

I have won about $50 on scratching tickets

Yes, I have .

Sure, ever play Shenmue, God Hand, or Thousand Arms? RPGs are loaded with gambling. Ever own an LCD video poker game in the 90s? Those adults. Always training the yungstaz to follow in their footsteps.

• Liz

No. I don't gamble or play games of chance.

no i never have....

I won $6 in the Powerball 3 times. That’s a whole $18! And it only cost $12...