Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPainting · 2 months ago

Question about artist painting brushes?

You know the little clear plastic tubes that fit over an artist brush to protect the brush hair tips? I've lost some and I'd like to know if there is a way to buy or make replacements. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you know who the manufacturer of the brush is you could contact them. Usually embossed on the side of brush.

    • ?2 months agoReport


    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Try a hobby shop, or a hardware store and see if they have clear vinyl tubing in very small diameters.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    use pen caps ..

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.