DJ Donnelly asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

True or False: Smoking will increase weight loss? ?

• libra

False, smoking will not increase your weight loss, although some people claim that it takes away their appetite. It will increase the chances of you getting Cancer. 

• Lili

Smoking supposedly depresses appetite, and if you're eating less, you will probably lose weight.

However, I smoked for years and experienced no change in my appetite when I quit. I didn't eat more, and I didn't gain any weight, so I've become suspicious of the claim that smoking depresses appetite.

No  alittle caus eyou hshow a customer,ha!!

• Steven

We cannot say directly, because due to we get disease with a lot of problems, so it can be problem of Weight loss. 

True, when you feel your lungs start to get lighter and leave with the smoke you puff, it don't mean you're putting on the pounds.

It does. But, at what cost!

I quit smoking and gained 5 lbs. It makes your heart beat faster. That's where the weight loss comes in. Don't smoke though it's ultimately bad for you

• .

Smoking will KILL YOU...Forget the weight loss its not going to matter when ya gasping for breath dying in a hospital bed because your lungs are being eaten away by small cell cancer caused by smoking and nicotine addiction. Are we done Stanley? I BELIEVE WE ARE. ;-)

The seas keep on loading up with plastic. The planet gets more sultry. Interminable medical problems keep on asserting our friends and family. Obviously something isn't working. Simultaneously, huge organizations talk about their maintainability and duty qualifications. Be that as it may, what are they really doing about it?

Change Incorporated exists to make quantifiable, positive change, supported by the organizations at the core of the world's generally questionable, most vital issues.

Need to be a piece of it? Continue returning to check whether we've arrived at your nation.

It will shorten your life span.

depends on what your smoking. nicotine and marijuana, normally, no. with meth, crack cocaine, and a lot of other drugs, yes.

I was a smoker and it did not have any bearing on my weight.