2012 nissan versa reflash computer?

The oxygen sensor has been replaced, I drove it for about 350 miles already, highway and street and the monitor isnt ready for smog check. How the hell can I reflash/reprogram the computer. Or any other people can give me suggestions on what to do? Dealer told me no point of buying the computer new since I have no check engine light on etc. So wtfff help I need to get rid of this car I invested too much already 

Apparently you're laboring under the false assumption that simply replacing the O2 sensor would fix the problem. That often happens when you just pulling codes using a passive code scanner without doing any troubleshooting.  You might have a bad O2 sensor connector, bad wiring to the sensor, or a catalytic converter that needs to be replaced, or a number of other problems. All a code tells you is what SYSTEM  the problem is in, not what part needs to be replaced. You've got some more troubleshooting to do. You may new cat installed, especially if you've mostly done short trips of under 20 minutes with the car in stop and go traffic.. 

Do a search on youtube for "How to complete readiness tests" on your vehicle.

• Jim

You could buy an OBD-II adapter (about $20) used w your smartphone, to reset the system, then drive at least 100 miles.