Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 2 months ago

Birth month flowers?

What are different birth month flowers for each month? Please provide source as well. It’s for a memorial tattoo. since it’s so sentimental and permanent I want to make sure I have the right flowers, but every website seems to show different ones and some show two while some just pick one or the other. 

Try a magical place called google

• elhigh

We have the same resources you do. If you cannot come up with a definitive answer using these resources, you're going to be just as frustrated with the answers we provide. Just giving a quick look however, it appears to me that the most popular references are pretty much agreeing with each other, so why are you coming up with different answers?

Don't rely on some made up association anyway. It's all baloney, historical references all the way back to ancient Rome notwithstanding. Rather, rely on what you know of the person instead. If they were born in January but hated carnations, well, that kind of throws out the whole birth flower thing, doesn't it?

Memorialize the person according to the person, nothing else.

look it up on line or ask a florests