Is it true that you change phones every year? which do you prefer iPhone or Galaxy?

• Jake

i always like apple so yeah

iPhone

Its faster for gaming

• Sathi

Android for me. I upgrade every three years on average, which is probably too often.

No I don’t change my phone every year and I prefer iPhones 

No one should change their phone unless there is something wrong with it.

Ever.

No i don't change phones once a year

i dont change my phone, i have a landline and a tracfone

• Kyle

i do not.  i prefer iOS.  my first iphone was the 4s, then i got the 6, then i got the Xs last winter.  i may get the 12 next year if they remove the notch.  otherwise i'll hang onto this one for three more years at least.  as long as it works fine, it's a great phone. 

i have an iphone, apple watch, and airpods.  the ecosystem is great and will be hard to convince me to switch to droid.  i still use a PC for my computer, but my mobile devices are all apple.  

No its about every 4-5 years.  There is no reason to upgrade if the old unit still works.

flip phone for me, best for making calls