Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 months ago

Why do they get you up for breakfast so early in jail?

We got woken before 6am to get what they called "breakfast". Why do they do that so early as it just makes the day longer and it is not like you have much to do for the day.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

That's precisely why they do it, to make your days longer and more unbearable. It's prison, not ClubMed.

• 8 months ago

that,s the way it is.......................

• 8 months ago

i don't know . - mr.felkins

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

When you commit a crime for which you could be jailed it is always important to make certain that breakfast is served at a reasonable hour.  If it is not, the commit the crime in another State.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

The hours vary from place to place.  Be grateful that they do not wake you at 4:00 to do manual labor for a couple hours before you are allowed to have a meal/

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

They Dont. It is 7 am and thru a slot in some wards, or, you muster out at 8 and clean cell. Breakfast is after cleaning. Must be clean by 10 am or no TV remote. You dont Have to even go, just dont imply  UR starving  yourselves or you will get suicide watch and force fed(In US.)

• 8 months ago

Don't do the crime if you don't like the time. You did the crime now you get to pay for it.

• 8 months ago

From what I remember, being sentenced to prison is supposed to be a punishment for committing a crime. It's not designed to make your stay a pleasant one, nor should it be.

• 8 months ago

Rude awakenings seems to be a common method of keeping people demoralized and in line...

I'm not sure if that's why they do that there... but it does make me think of boot camp.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Sorry, never been in jail.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.