Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 2 months ago

What is life’s biggest triumph(s) and lowest point(s)?

• Scott

That's subjective. At my age, my biggest triumph is getting out of bed in the morning.

Lowest points (I'm assuming) are ends of romantic relationships... and poor health...

Highest would be maybe achieving a goal and spending time with people one cares about... or maybe awesome travel destinations.

I've had more low points than high so I'm guessing.

• Road warrior

Forgive my rant and Thanks.. I feel we all have a rite of passage; the military, parents' deaths.  marriage, or prison. Thanx for understanding, many here lump any felon as a murderer or rapist. yore  Neighborv could be a felon, we work harder, we Have to. we appreciate chances. Mery Xmas

• JetDoc

Since you have posted this "question" in the category for motorcycles, I can say that life's biggest Triumph is the new Rocket 3 with a 2500cc engine.

• Road warrior

Wow, I thought the GW at 1800 cc was biggest, or a 117" Harley? A brother at church rides one, it looks like an old Indian Four,