Anonymous

Why doesn’t caffeine work for me? ?

I drank a 100mg shot of caffeine with vitamins, nothing. Still tired. A few hours later, 2 cups of coffee, each roughly 150mg. Still nothing. Still tired. Hours later beginning my night jog took a 5 hr energy, absolutely nothing 

Allow yourself enough time to unwind. Don’t exercise within three hours before going to bed, and avoid heavy snacks and caffeine as bedtime nears.

• Jim
    1 year ago

Caffeine doesn't do anything for me other than make me pee more. It's just how it is for us.

• 1 year ago

Do you have ADHD? IIRC my friend with ADHD said that caffeine has an opposite effect on him

• Steven
    1 year ago

It does not have effect on your body, try something new.. LOL Try to be away from these type things. It just destroyed you... 

• Marty
    1 year ago

try 3 teaspoons of sugar dissolved

in a glass of water and drink it

1 year ago

Doesn't work for me either other than it prevents me from sleeping. 

• Dze
    1 year ago

caffeine doesnt make up for tired .. it just speeds you up, and you'll get the best results with that if your already well rested and healthy ..

• 1 year ago

If you are drinking that much every day your body is use to it and so it does not have much of a affect.

• 1 year ago

Doesn't work for me either, it's just a thing I do

• 1 year ago

because youre more of a meth junkie.