Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 year ago

My digital clock started blinking and I couldn't get it to stop. It won't let me change its time, either. What should I do?

Its a house clock.

Serious answers please.

• 1 year ago

With most electronic appliances there is a trick to know when it goes Weird.

Unplug it from the wall and remove batteries. If it has push buttons, cycle them 10 times and Let it sit for an hour.

Re-install batteries and plug it in.

Now try it.

It is called Hard Restart.

This puts most appliances into the Factory Reset mode.

Unplug it and Look for a RESET button, it does the same thing

The other method is Replacement Mode, buy a new one.

• 1 year ago

Unplug its power cord or remove all the batteries away. Wait half hour to let it drains away any remain power. Change the batteries if has sign of damage or weak. Now try again to adjust the clock. If the clock has a reset hole somewhere, depress it with a pin with a few seconds.

• Adam D
    1 year ago

Purchase a new clock.  Yours is broken.

1 year ago

You've entered the twilight zone. Drink a whole bottle of wine and go spin in a computer chair 100 times and attempt to stand up without falling over and reset the time and you'll get back to the present.

• 1 year ago

Buy a new digital clock.