Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

What is the one true religion?

103 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    7 days ago

The one true religion is Wicca. Examine Jesus very carefully and you will see that He was at odds with Judaism and the Saducces and high-priest because everything He taught was returning the Jews to compassion and valuing women and motherhood, little children and so on. Jesus was teaching Wiccan values which He picked up in Glastonbury, the furthest British province in Britain. 

• 1 week ago

Easy answer:  It's simple.  The One True Religion is the one that I believe in.

• 1 week ago

Church of England ( the angle isles )

• A Nonny Mouse
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

You mean that religious institution that was formed by old Henry VIII? CofE was invented solely because a randy, arogant man couldn't keep his cods in his codpiece. It then led to the persecution, torture and murder of hundreds of thousands of people for centuries. Sounds like true religion to me!

• 1 week ago

donuts...........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 week ago

In the U.S., it’s technology. You don’t see public displays of prayer here like you do in Muslim countries, for example,  

but you see plenty of people ‘praying’ to their iPhones everywhere you go. 

• Sam
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

btw, not my TD.  I think your answer is clever.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Andrastreism.

The Blessed Andraste is the Bride of the Maker as revealed by the chant of light.

Prove otherwise.

• Caden1 week agoReport

yeah but jesus turned water into some bomb *** wine my man, **** you

• 1 week ago

Jesus answered that Q when explaining to a woman at a well how to obtain 'living water' - water of life, eternal life. He told her that the location of her worship of God was irrelevant because "A time is coming and has now come when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshippers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth," (John 4:21-26). The woman was astute enough to know that that would be bound up in the promised Messiah coming, who would explain everything to them. "Jesus declares, 'I who speak to you am he'."

That is why the Bible goes on to explain what this true worship is (religion is often a bad substitute for worship - true worship is true faith, God-given faith in Christ.) That is why it says that God's purpose is to conform true worshippers to the likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ (Romans 8:29-31). Follow the right Jesus, and you will have the right religion that God approves of. But there are many false Christs around, mis-leading people. Those who are lured away to a false gospel, a false Christ, are the strongest protestors that they alone have the one true religion. Be wary of their protestations. Just because they make that claim and try to show from their holy books proof of that is not evidence at all. A person of true faith in God is conformed to the likeness of His Son, by the working of the Holy Spirit in them - read all of that 8th chapter of Romans to see that.

• Annsan_In_Him
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

Whose definition sk8terboy? Just because some claimed magic and supernatural events are false and logic shows not all claimed deities can all be true does not mean there is no one deity who does what we think of as 'supernatural'. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!

• 2 weeks ago

None of them.  They are man made constructs written by men to control men.  Religion is a lie.  Religion is an assumed conclusion supported by logical fallacies nested within circular reasoning bringing you back to the assumed conclusion.  It is all lies, BS, mythology and woo woo.  Anyone with an IQ over 60 doesn't believe that crap.

• M.
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

There are also thumbs up!

• 2 weeks ago

Only mine . See my answers for evidence .

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

There is only one founder of a religion who clearly demonstrated that He was God, by constantly doing things only God could do, and that is Jesus Christ, Who founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised that one Church the fullness of God's truth until the end of time.

• Norine1 week agoReport

You don't even believe you're "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12; I Cor 15:21-22) THINKING GOD knows the "DEAD" and gives them something!

SHYT! GOD DON'T KNOW YOU!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.