8 months pregnant and the baby is not moving. ?

My wife is 8 months pregnant and the baby was kicking and healthy when we went to the doc on the 28th this month, so it's been 2 days now there are no kicks nothing and she had a bit of blood before we went to the doc.

Please help me find out what could be wrong cos we thinking of going for sonar. 

• Edna

Your wife is 8 months pregnant. The baby is probably moving, but your wife can't feel it as easily as she used to. The baby is getting  bigger every day, and space to move around is getting pretty limited in there. 

Don't get paranoid.The baby is growing fast. When I was pregnant my baby NEVER moved until right before he was born. Sonars and ultrasounds are actually not good for babies, but the doctors make BIG money when they need to use them

• Lili

Call the doctor! Don't ask here!

Go to the doctor before you be delivering a dead baby tf is wrong with you 

• MissA

She needs to call up her doctor's office and report exactly this to them.

• Suzy Q

Call her doctor. Now. 

• Tulip

You gonna order that ultrasound yourself?

Are you seriously this much of a nitwit?  How can you not know that she needs to contact her doctor?  That would be a huge problem if the baby hasn't moved for two days...sheesh.  

If this is a real situation, you call your doctor.

Talk to your doctor, none of us can diagnose what might be wrong IF there is anything even wrong.