8 months pregnant and the baby is not moving. ?

My wife is 8 months pregnant and the baby was kicking and healthy when we went to the doc on the 28th this month, so it's been 2 days now there are no kicks nothing and she had a bit of blood before we went to the doc.

Please help me find out what could be wrong cos we thinking of going for sonar. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Your wife is 8 months pregnant. The baby is probably moving, but your wife can't feel it as easily as she used to. The baby is getting  bigger every day, and space to move around is getting pretty limited in there. 

• 8 months ago

Don't get paranoid.The baby is growing fast. When I was pregnant my baby NEVER moved until right before he was born. Sonars and ultrasounds are actually not good for babies, but the doctors make BIG money when they need to use them

• Lili
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Call the doctor! Don't ask here!

• 8 months ago

Go to the doctor before you be delivering a dead baby tf is wrong with you 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • MissA
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

She needs to call up her doctor's office and report exactly this to them.

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Call her doctor. Now. 

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You gonna order that ultrasound yourself?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Are you seriously this much of a nitwit?  How can you not know that she needs to contact her doctor?  That would be a huge problem if the baby hasn't moved for two days...sheesh.  

• 8 months ago

If this is a real situation, you call your doctor.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Talk to your doctor, none of us can diagnose what might be wrong IF there is anything even wrong.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.