I am having Bachelor Degree, can i apply for PhD program in international Universities. ?

2 Answers

  • 10 months ago

    Depending on your field & the school, you might have to apply for master's degree program & complete master's before you can apply for PhD programs, although some fields have combined master's + PhD programs available.

    Your English skills appear to be inadequate to qualify for admission to any university in any English-speaking country or English-based program. Which language(s) are you fluent in at a high academic-technical level of proficiency? Proof of competency in the country's language required to apply for student visa, as well as required to apply for admission to the school.

  • 10 months ago

    Yes, You can apply , the Program name will be Integrated Course ( Master + PhD) and will usually take 5-6 Years of Completion. The Project of Master can be extended for PhD Degree.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.