Car wont start?

I have a chevy trailblazer 2004 and it started yesterday. Today wouldnt start. I already tried to jump it and the lights and heater are turning on but not the car. HELLPPPP. Its very cold outside if that helps 

also my dashbord lights wont turn off 

Is the car cranking but will not start or it does not crank at all?  Two different repair directions. 

A bad battery.  A bad starter/solenoid.  Bad starter connections.  Bad start fuse.  Bad start relay.  Bad ignition switch.  Bad park/neutral switch.  Anti-theft issues.  Bad sensors.  Bad coils.  Bad fuel pump, etc etc. 

If it is not cranking at all, you can try hitting the starter with a broom handle while someone is trying to start it.  Vehicle starts, the starter is bad.  No luck, get the vehicle towed.  The repair could be over your skill set and tools. 

• Makayla2 months agoReport

its not cranking but when tried to jump all my lights turned on and my heater. Someone thinks it mights be the starter