Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 months ago

I’ve been using my parents massager to masturbate..?

I’ve been using my parents massager to masturbate and it’s a 50/50 that they know because they actually ask for it back sometimes. They’re pretty old so they don’t use it ‘that way’. Just for their backs and necks. I always wash it THROUGHLY every time I give it back. Should I stop using it to masturbate? I don’t have anything else.. 

• Edna

You have something other than a foot massager to masturbate with - you have your hand!!

How 'pretty old' are your parents?  How do you KNOW they're not using their foot massager to masturbate with?  Did you ask them??

You may be surprised at what they use it for. Many people in their 70s still have sex and they can be used when they're having sex 2. Just tell your mom you need 1 for yourself.

• Jim

They probably think you are using it the way they are. You should get your own.

By the way, how do you know they don't use it "that way"?

Get a dildo .....

Find a hot guy with a throbbing cock to do it for you

Your Mom knows what you are using it for. She did not come down in the last rain shower. Obviously she is Ok with you using it

Why are you asking us what you "should"? Bizarre

ask for your own personal one

do you have a shower head?

• Andy C

Your hands...

And lube.