Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 months ago

I’ve been using my parents massager to masturbate..?

I’ve been using my parents massager to masturbate and it’s a 50/50 that they know because they actually ask for it back sometimes. They’re pretty old so they don’t use it ‘that way’. Just for their backs and necks. I always wash it THROUGHLY every time I give it back. Should I stop using it to masturbate? I don’t have anything else.. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You have something other than a foot massager to masturbate with - you have your hand!!

How 'pretty old' are your parents?  How do you KNOW they're not using their foot massager to masturbate with?  Did you ask them??

• 8 months ago

You may be surprised at what they use it for. Many people in their 70s still have sex and they can be used when they're having sex 2. Just tell your mom you need 1 for yourself.

• Jim
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

They probably think you are using it the way they are. You should get your own.

By the way, how do you know they don't use it "that way"?

• 8 months ago

Get a dildo .....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Find a hot guy with a throbbing cock to do it for you

• 8 months ago

Your Mom knows what you are using it for. She did not come down in the last rain shower. Obviously she is Ok with you using it

• 8 months ago

Why are you asking us what you "should"? Bizarre

• 8 months ago

ask for your own personal one

• 8 months ago

do you have a shower head?

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Your hands...

And lube.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.