Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

My barber completely shaved my side burns without telling me! I’m 14 male?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

(if a barber shaved your face, you're likely a man)  They'll grow back.  It's OK to be pissed  / irritated, but a man should not cry over his sideburns.  Next time, shave before you go to the barber and put a sharp edge on them so they'll look like sideburns and not just fuzz on your face  AND tell the barber to NOT save them. If you're NOT shaving your own face, the barber should have asked you what you wanted. 

Source(s): I'm curious: was this a real barber with an actual razor for shaving and a barber pole out outside, or was this a "family beauty shop" like Supercuts?
  • 2 months ago

only barbers that looks like the one off of sweeny todd movie will ask you to shave your side burns or not. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Barbers seldom do as you ask them to - but we're still expected to tip them.  What we really ought to do is tell them what they did wrong and that we won't be back.

• 2 months ago

Oh no, if only hair grew back! Oh wait.................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Dudeeee was her name Karen? Also don't stress just get a hair transplant

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Oh no, if only hair grew back! Oh wait..

• 2 months ago

So? What's the problem? Are you just another cry baby who came here because your Momma slapped you for crying?

Lv 7
    2 months ago

So what is your question?

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You love your side burns that much? Thank him. Those side burns will grow back WITH A VENGEANCE!

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Well, yeah.  Sideburns at 14 are cool. But they grow back. At 14, he's got a lifetime of bad haircuts to look forward to.  When you find a barber you like, go back forever. 

• 2 months ago

just go see another one next time

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.