what are people in Nottingham, England like and how the people are there in comparison to places like Kent or S.E. England?

I saw a true crime documentary that took place in Nottingham lately (the Daniel Bartlam Easter Sunday Murder) and it showed the people there and i just couldnt believe how they looked so...(what is the word? )..."Different" to what i have seen when in places like London, Kent, etc. where people look more "Anglo Saxon" I guess is what i mean..they look more like how i imagine the true "white English saxon" people to look like, but the people in Nottingham looked maybe more Irish? or I dont know, they didnt look like what I imaged "English" looking like. why maybe? how true?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favourite answer

How rediculous! I lived in Nottinghamshire for 18 yrs and people look no different than anyone else in the UK

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

rumours have it they have one arm much longer than the other one, and their eyeballs are 2 times bigger than other peoples

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

you have that guy in tights living in a forest there

• 10 months ago

What a load of clueless nonsense.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

They are exactly the same as anyone else in England. Do you think that they have 6 eyes and 7 heads or something.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.