what are people in Nottingham, England like and how the people are there in comparison to places like Kent or S.E. England?

I saw a true crime documentary that took place in Nottingham lately (the Daniel Bartlam Easter Sunday Murder) and it showed the people there and i just couldnt believe how they looked so...(what is the word? )..."Different" to what i have seen when in places like London, Kent, etc. where people look more "Anglo Saxon" I guess is what i mean..they look more like how i imagine the true "white English saxon" people to look like, but the people in Nottingham looked maybe more Irish? or I dont know, they didnt look like what I imaged "English" looking like. why maybe? how true?

• Maxi
    Favorite Answer

How rediculous! I lived in Nottinghamshire for 18 yrs and people look no different than anyone else in the UK

• 2 months agoReport

you heard about Daniel Bartlam?  did he and his mother look "English" or more Scottish, Irish or maybe Welsh?

rumours have it they have one arm much longer than the other one, and their eyeballs are 2 times bigger than other peoples

• you have that guy in tights living in a forest there

What a load of clueless nonsense.

• 2 months agoReport

They are exactly the same as anyone else in England. Do you think that they have 6 eyes and 7 heads or something.