Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 9 months ago

If Bill Clinton or Obama had been rushed to the hospital, Conservatives would not have panted in anxious anticipation of his death. Why...?

did libs come up with new ways to say they hoped Trump's unexpected trip to the hospital would end in death? 

It is not possible to die here

Cause to libs disagrement equals hate. So they are free to hate him, ie wish him dead, cause he disagrees with liberal logic. All heil liberal logic!

Because Clinton and Obama were never wannabe dictators that used the Constitution as toilet paper and were never a danger to our constitutional republic. When my country is at stake I have no problem wishing for the death of the person threatening it.

• Mike

I  would  Ben Carson would  give them a brain  Transplant

They hate him.

I merely dislike him, and wish him no harm or ill health.

Thanks for a ton of more Trump Fanatic Bullshit!

All of the presidents undergo annual physicals.....so what?

No one cares why Trump visited the hospital.....believe me, no one cares.