Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 8 months ago

Can I get in trouble for doing this?

My brother and his wife have been trying for 2 years to have a baby. They both had medical tests to see what the problem was. It turns out my brother has a very low sperm count. The doctors told them they had 1 in 500 chances that he could impregnate his wife. They checked out sperm banks and they were very expensive and it took a long time to finish the paper work.

His wife now wants me to be a sperm donor. My brother agrees. They said it is simple, fast, and no costs, no one will know about it except the 3 of us and they will never tell anyone.

I am would be happy to help them in their time of need but I am afraid I will have some unexpected trouble in the future if I do this.

Should I consult a lawyer about this or am I worried for nothing.

Why don't you just bang her instead of going through all this donor crap...do you really feel like jac king off and shooting inside a tube

This is common in Troll society. No one will question it.