How much can I sell my complete Vintage Kenwood stereo system with speakers for? In excellent working condition. A late 1980's system?

Don't know, you failed providing it's model number. 2019 is coming to an end and it's nearly 2020. Most people are digging into NEW items, not OLD items back from the 80's.

1) Wrong forum. Go to the Consumer Electronics category. This is Car Audio.

2) It depends on the exact model number of each component and the condition. Generally speaking, unless it was their top-of-the-line gear, it's not worth much. 

List it on Ebay. You might get a bid.

• arther

not much they are obsolete compared to modern equipment

Check what they are selling for on eBay  (what they're actually selling for, not reserve minimum bid).

My 1978 Pioneer receiver cost $600 new . . . they regularly sell for $1500+ now in working condition.  Much depends on model and condition.

Speakers are a problem because they are difficult and expensive to ship due to size and weight.  Also, some had cones that deteriorate or evaporate with age (foam cones) while some do not (butyl rubber).

And. . . . for years we saw big old console stereos out for trash pick-up . . . . now they bring $400-$1500:  they say that no one buys albums, CDs or such - they just download their music  (digitized and compressed) . . . few today know how much better the old systems sound.

Maybe ten bucks. If you're lucky.

• Speed

I'm just guessing, but I suspect its total value is quite low. There have been large technological advances in sound since that time, both in the size of components and in quality. You might have trouble finding a buyer at any price.

That doesn't mean it has no value. Someone somewhere has no stereo system at all and would be delighted to have it. Your issue in selling it is finding a way to reach such a person.