Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 months ago

Is it bad to sample products in the store? ?

Like trying a foundation to see if it's your shade? Or a lotion to see if it smells good. The products aren't sealed. 

If there aren't samples out for that purpose then no, you should not. I don't think that you would like purchasing products that someone has already used and neither would anyone else.

no how would you know what looks good

I don't imagine that you might want obtaining items that somebody has just utilized and neither would any other individual.

Yessssssssssssssss

Don't the stores provide Testers? I can remember my wife always using stuff at the makeup counter. Going anonymous. ;-)

If it's a tester it's O.K. Ask yourself this, would you like to buy something that several other people have tried out first? It's unhygienic and the product is no longer classes as new.

Testers are there for you to try all you want.

not if they have samples for you to try

if u only use a bit why not. many stores have testers.

If they're testers you are supposed to. If you just start opening products to use them, that's called stealing.