Why do people take snow?

i live in california where it doesn’t snow. it’s been raining lately so the mountains are covered in snow. when i went to the mountains, i noticed people covering there car with snow. to the extent they try to take blocks on the roof of it and some with truck loads. i dont it’s a superstition or it’s just for fun.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Cuz they don’t really mind it 

• 8 months ago

...Are you serious? Please tell me you're trolling.

• D g
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

snow falls on  and in  trucks and cars .. sorry to say they are not  putting it on themselves

• 8 months ago

From what your saying it sounds like just for fun since snow is not usual for your area.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

wrong forum.  belongs in polls and surveys

• Jim
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Simply fun to show that you've been to the snow, and you can also throw some snowballs when you get home!

We do this since we never get snow where we live.

• 8 months ago

I don't know what you're talking about. People don't cover their cars with snow- the snow does. 

• 8 months ago

I don't know. Might as well shave ice cubes.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

People don’t take snow. It’s just crystallized water. It makes driving difficult. It makes walking difficult. We tried to remove it from driveways and walkways and streets. I don’t know what you’re talking about

• That's not normal...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.