Motorcycles carburator?

Hello people I have a question i have a 2003 suzuki volusia 800cc and i removed the carburetor to clean up and now i dont remember which hose goes in the connectors...someone out there has idea or has pics or info how to reconnect the hoses i checked online but no one has a video or book i check even clymer book but doesnt has anything ....if someone can help me out i really appreciate that...happy holidays to yall

• adam

so you ignored the first rule. GET A SHOP MANUAL

My buddies Clymer and Haynes have 'em and there's pics and vids online.

Turn  carb upside down. Blow in the hose barbs--the one that seems closed  upside down But  opens  right  side up goes to fuel tank. 

The one that seems open alla time is breather, either return to tank or to an activated charcoal tank, evap recovery.,

I Always use a bit of masking tape and a Sharpie on vacc, fuel connections. Label A, B, C, etc., similarly to the hoses they came from. One  at a time, of course . Ive learned not to Trust books; some leave me stranded or had  to backpedal several pages thru a Chilton's  to see carb and a Clymer  for smog. 

I have found Clymer  to be a "chicken" it does not show wiring and is short on other information.

Go to your public library and check with Chilton publications. It is much more complete with more information pictures and drawings.  A Suzuki book is the best but Chilton is #2 on my list to check into.  You have what? 3 hoses at most. They should be different sizes or lengths.  It is not ROCKET SCIENCE.  One for fuel inlet and one for overflow which on the older bikes just dribbled down to the road.

anyways, if you are using the computer there is this youtube to watch...I didn't ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlYYjCFdKJ4

Youtube thumbnail

Hopefully you will see what you want to see.

Get the bike towed to a bike shop.