Why do I see no human when I look at Google Maps? ?

Like zombie town. No human on the streets, maybe little bit in center... But when I actually there, there are a lot of people... 

At the time they take the picture there is probably no one there. Or your just not looking at many places. I have went to Google maps and seen people, I even saw my mom in front of my house.

Try Tokyo.                                                

Cuz it's a map?

Source(s): Brett Weaks

Maybe because google MAPS is only a visual representation of it. Google earth is the satellite view.

the probably erased most of them to give you a better image of what the map looks like 

• SRΛSC

There are people in Google Maps photos but they are usually blurred out.

Either that or they have now started editing them out before publishing the shot.

If you saw humans you would not see street names or anything else. The whole map would be full of whatever-colour-they-decided dots.

Imagine looking for a street in China

search engines need to make moeney what people need and what people hungry off. not on talks. mean but thats the answer.

• martin

It could be that Google Maps deliberately deletes the humans out of the picture so as to avoid being accuse of invading the privacy of people.

They hide when the satellite comes around.