Daemon asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

If a girl with eyeglasses is put to sleep at the dentist, should she wake up with her glasses on or off?

Probably off. They've just taken off her glasses to avoid them getting knocked as the dentist works.

I once woke up at the dentist office and my shirt was mis-buttoned. To this day, I don't even know if Im still a virgin.

• Rico

She will he asked to remove the, herself and probably be asked to put on a cheap pair of shades (provided by the dentist). The shades are to protect the patients eyes in the event that they don’t completely close while under general anaesthetic or if just given local and a sedative and allowed to doze off while in the chair.

They would only be removed by the dentist, or their assistant if the patient is to be put into a bed while coming out of a general anaesthetic, and only for the patients comfort

Patients wearing glasses will usually be asked to remove them before being anaesthetised. But if the patient wishes to keep them on until asleep, or if the surgical team forgets to ask for them to be removed, then they’re not going to waste time and money bringing you round again just for that purpose. 

Common sense applies: they’ll remove the glasses for you.

You appear to be reading far too much into a bunch of nothing. 

I had to remove my glasses before dental surgery.

depends on what the dentist decides to do

What the hell kind of creepy pedophilic question is this, even???????

• Tavy

She will be asked to remove them before treatment.