Javi asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Are conservatives evil?

247 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Am I evil? Yes I am. Am I evil? I am, man.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      1 week agoReport

Which state are you a registered Democrat...oh man proud that your party was founded by a slave owner?

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Pig-headed Redneck Bigots are like the Cracker Taliban. Compare what Schama says in his DVD series "History of Britain" about Cromwell. People tell themselves that their victimising others is "the right thing to do" but it isn't. Recently conservatives have been angry about a Friday's television commercial showing two men kissing, and there have been similar commercials like McCafe and so on showing Gay couples, which have gotten responses such as this is "shoving it down our throats" just "like interracial couples". But these people are part of life, a portion of humanity, and Gay and interracial couples should be shown in a realistic proportion. It is evil for White Supremacists and Racists to demand that only they be depicted in television commercials, for instance. It is not "shoving it down their throats" to depict a Gay couple kissing because Gay couples do exist and do kiss. And it is not "shoving it down their throats" that there are interracial couples with mixed race children. Mixed race people are people too, and do not have to be hidden away or not shown on television. There is nothing wrong with being a mixed race human being. Demanding that art and media only depict pure White, heterosexual people is bigotry, and yes, evil. 

• DS M
      Lv 6
      1 week agoReport

But racists like you have to be proud of how Hillary ginned up the racism in the grass roots of the Dem party by calling Blacks "super predators"... with the white racists firmly behind the AR president, Bill was able to throw Black fathers in jail in mass to keep them away from their children.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

absolutely not! just like how liberals aren’t evil. 

• 2 weeks ago

If by evil you mean waking up in the morning to drink the tears of offended liberals, then yes we are evil.

• Abigail1 week agoReport

elisa, I have a mug that says that and it is my favorite thing in my house lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Nobody is evil.  Conservatives are just wrong.

• fredda1 week agoReport

So a conservative who gases millions for the sake of his god ie Yahweh is not evil nor his religion. When you do things even remotely similar such as deny marriage rights because liberal god is non existent but conservatives god is right or send a abortion doc to 💯 yrs in prison but reg murders 20 

• 2 weeks ago

not necessarily true

• 2 weeks ago

No we are all beautiful people with ambition

• 2 weeks ago

IT IS LIBERALS NOT CONSERVATIVE WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THIS COUNTY

• 2 weeks ago

Absolutely. No doubt. They can change but they are at “present” evil to the core.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      1 week agoReport

As a racist, your understanding of evil is all wrong.  It isn't your fault that you believe that passing the Civil Rights Act and lowering Black unemployment to its lowest point EVER is evil.

• 2 weeks ago

i would hope not

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.