evyn asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 11 months ago

Are the prince Andrew supporters still convinced that he is not guilty?

With all this new evidence and his terrible interview are they still going to think she is just a gold digger? 

If he was not guilty then the royals would want to take her to court..Also The queen has now cancelled his 60 birthday..And he has stepped down from all of his duties.. The charity’s he is supporting have stepped away as he is an embarrassment to the royals and England..Prince William and Harry have expressed there views on him and say they are not a fan of him..And prince Charles is furious at him...His alibi about the pizza shop is ridiculous!Saying he could not sweat at the time is a joke!! I want to see a doctors report proving that.And saying that picture is not real is just pathetic..Sleeping in Epstein’s house because of convenience is also ridiculous..And flying to see him just to end a relationship is plain weird when you  consider what Epstein’s charges are.GUILTY!!He deserves the chair!!

If you don’t like my question come up with something better than calling me stupid because of punctuation.

I know he is innocent because no one from the USA has come to the UK to Interview him the USA has not made any arrangements or request for such an Intertview

I, for one, wasn't "convinced" that he wasn't guilty. I didn't think he was guilty, simply because the photo of him, with his arm around the girl in question, looked to me, as though it had been altered.

• Of course they are. They are the same people who protest Cardinal Pell's innocence despite him having been convicted and lost his appeal. These people will always find one more level of proof that they need in order to be convinced. 

• PAMELA

We have no king charles, and the queen made a point of supporting him when the story first broke, having him drive to church with her.He is not being investigated for anything.

• Clo

I don't think that Andrew is very smart. I don't think that Andrew is honorable. I don't know if he is guilty based on what Virginia Roberts says because she has an agenda.

We do not know that Andrew is guilty. We do know that the accuser's lawsuit against Andrew was dismissed because of insufficient evidence or proof. Women who make claims of sexual abuse are to be listened to, their stories investigated. Many times, I've kept up with miscellaneous claims, only to be horribly let down by the claims being false--this is not a claim to make blindly if it is to be taken seriously. Over the decades I have learned that people often overstate claims in order to win larger judgments--more punitive damages, that is, more money. This is the case with the current claims made by Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Roberts has a definite claim against the Epstein estate. There is no proof, no evidence, that she had a relationship with the Duke of York. The Duke meets many people, has photos taken with them, but he does not carry on any type of relationship with them Virginia Roberts is not after justice with Andrew; she is angry, and rightfully so, with Epstein and wants some sort of monetary compensation and has latched onto one of Epstein's rich friends as some sort of backup plan if she can't go after Epstein's estate. Andrew's interview was poorly executed. Andrew was using Epstein as a person to host free vacations. Using people for freebies isn't such an honorable thing to do.

It is because of Andrew's greed that he is in the mess that he is in.

Problems:

We don't know for a fact that Andrew and Roberts had sex.

We don't know for a fact that Andrew knew the age of Roberts. He may even not remember having met her.

In the UK, there are different laws and having sex with a seventeen year old is not a crime.

While Andrew may not be guilty of a crime, he certainly is guilty of being an imperfect person who made many poor choices.

There is a difference between supporting the monarchy as a government institution than blindly supporting a person. Anti-monarchists and royal fanatics both are biased and unable to see the whole story.  No person is perfect. No form of government is perfect.

They will never accept that he's guilty as most of them think the Royals can't do any wrong. He's guilty alright.

All that aside he needs to keep his gob shut otherwise the world might get swallowed up.

Photo evidence alone in my opinion is undeniable. He is guilty, he's a social climber and what better person to have latched onto other than  billionaire? WHATS HIS NAME AGAIN? That paedophile guy who hung himself? Did he really hang himself? Was that another cover up to cover up something else like a prince having sex with an underage girl? The plot thickens but don't hold your breath.

He is innocent until proven guilty. You offer no proof, 

just a load of hearsay and speculation, not at all the same thing.

Everything, in fact, that would be deemed to prejudice a fair trial.

My own view is he is guilty of stupidity being taken in by Epstein,

but then so are Bill Clinton, Donald Trump etc and they are not being arrested.